The Top Ten Posts of 2017
I started blogging over eleven years ago, and 2017 was a record year. Thank you, readers, for visiting, sharing, and commenting on posts. It seems like several bloggers list their top ten posts this time of year. I’ll join the fray. I’ve got a few changes in store for 2018, including a redesign of this site. For now, on the first day and first post of the New Year, I’ll list my top posts of 2017.
- The Ten Commandments of a Pastor’s Vacation
- How Pastors Can Discern Their True Friends
- Ten Facts You Should Know about the Southern Baptist Convention
- Seven Steps to Getting the Unchurched Interested in Your Church
- Why Would a Millennial Want to Pastor an Established Church?
- Legacy Churches in the Southern Baptist Convention
- Preparing Your Church for Transgender Guests
- Four Agenda Items Church Staff Meetings Should Cover Every Week
- How to Set Annual Goals with Your Church Staff
- Five Reasons My Family Loves (Really!) Ministry Together