Rainer Publishing Launches
On Tuesday my brothers (Art and Jess) and I launched Rainer Publishing. We’re an e-book publishing company with an emphasis on local church health. Our goal is to provide clear and concise books that church leaders and laity will enjoy reading.
Here’s a selection of books we’ve published from a group of authors we’re excited to have writing for us.
- Christology: The Study of Christ by Daniel L. Akin
- Church Building Programs: When, Why, & How by Bill Couchenour
- How to Survive a Difficult Pastorate by Chris Bonts
- Nobodies for Jesus: 14 Days Toward a Great Commission Lifestyle by Chuck Lawless
- The Concise Book of Cults by George Martin
- The Marks of a Christian by Stephen Drake